Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

Limited to 50 one per person

This is a good thing. Like the cover looks great. It's really well done and would be nice to look at, but doesn't a record release cover lose it's effect if you aren't at the show? Like it's kinda a souvenir to remember the night of the show. I don't see why people would want one who aren't going to the show.

This is a good thing. Like the cover looks great. It's really well done and would be nice to look at, but doesn't a record release cover lose it's effect if you aren't at the show? Like it's kinda a souvenir to remember the night of the show. I don't see why people would want one who aren't going to the show.

I somewhat agree. The only time I try to get release covers if I'm not there is if its a band I collect variants off. But definitely glad to see the 1 per person limit.

All that trouble? Somebody probably wanted one and couldn't get it, some dude on the internet got it instead.

im not sure what youre trying to say with this? i couldnt make the show cause i was working in new york at electric zoo, so i contacted someone on facebook about getting it for me to keep my collection complete. originally i was just going to pay his ticket and he was cool with that, but once the band messaged back at me and told me they were  /50 and only 37 of those 50 were available, i hit him up and told him id pay double cost and pay his ticket, to give him more incentive to try harder to pick up a record for someone hes never met. 

so im not sure if youre trying to be rude towards me for reaching out to someone to get me copy, or if im just reading you wrong because its text on a message board. feel free to clarify.

im not sure what youre trying to say with this? i couldnt make the show cause i was working in new york at electric zoo, so i contacted someone on facebook about getting it for me to keep my collection complete. originally i was just going to pay his ticket and he was cool with that, but once the band messaged back at me and told me they were /50 and only 37 of those 50 were available, i hit him up and told him id pay double cost and pay his ticket, to give him more incentive to try harder to pick up a record for someone hes never met.

so im not sure if youre trying to be rude towards me for reaching out to someone to get me copy, or if im just reading you wrong because its text on a message board. feel free to clarify.

I'd guess rude.

• 3 months later...