How to Tell if it's a 1st Pressing & if it's 180 gram

It's the same way with comic books. I talk to people all the time who think issues with bigger characters in them must be worth a lot of money. Or they don't understand how massively produced comics were in the 90's and how most of them aren't worth much these days.

I remember selling my Marvel Masterpiece trading card set for the same 32 dollars I bought it for a year later (13 years old, this was the 1992 set done by Joe Jusko).  Repurchased both the 92 and 93 set mint for a combined price of $16 in the late 00s.  Think I picked up the 93 set just to get the 92 leftovers that made it in the set. I love collectors items sometimes.

I remember selling my Marvel Masterpiece trading card set for the same 32 dollars I bought it for a year later (13 years old, this was the 1992 set done by Joe Jusko). Repurchased both the 92 and 93 set mint for a combined price of $16 in the late 00s. Think I picked up the 93 set just to get the 92 leftovers that made it in the set. I love collectors items sometimes.

I want this set again! 92 Marvel Universe was great