The first openly homosexual athlete in a major American team sport.

Yeah pretty amazing. Not exactly an easy career to come out in. I just hope that his teammates/other players in the league are as okay with it as the people on here will be.

yeah i know...i think to be against him would be a bad choice for teams or players for their careers, in a sense. but for Collins, this should definitely bring some commercial or sponsors, this is huge. but who knows...

If you feel like losing some iq points read the comments on the article.

On the story itself I could care less. People can live their lives how they choose and font have to come out for approval or acceptance. The sooner more people realize that the better things will be

ive stopped reading comments a long time ago...

If you feel like losing some iq points read the comments on the article.

On the story itself I could care less. People can live their lives how they choose and font have to come out for approval or acceptance. The sooner more people realize that the better things will be

I feel the same way, when ESPN was reporting how NFL players were on the brink of coming out, a few were known but the source wasn't going to out them himself, blah blah blah...i was kind of surprised, figured this had already happened.

More power to him though, sure he's going to make a lot of other gay dudes feel comfortable about it. 

seeing conservatives/random people i know tweet multiple times about how this 'isn't news' blah blah blah is really disheartening for me.  i see the dumbest stuff posted daily about amanda bynes' shenanigans or dogs balancing things on their face, but these people don't make a huge fuss about that. being gay shouldn't be a big deal, but it is in today's society because of people like that. dude is brave and should be proud of himself.

Its always kinda blown my mind that people are so adamantly supportive of a lifestyle where the people who participate are 18 times more likely to spread HIV. Being an African American, those chances increase.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Its always kinda blown my mind that people are so adamantly supportive of a lifestyle where the people who participate are 18 times more likely to spread HIV. Being an African American, those chances increase.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Does it help me sleep at night to know I'm not a bigot and am accepting of all human beings regardless of their sexual orientation?

You can bet your ass it does.