Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

Finally got my package today. My clear also got switched for a light green (even though it said clear on the plastic wrap.) And I ordered the forest w/ cream marble Dark World but got an email saying they ran out, so they sent me a cream from the previous pressing instead. It's like cream with a whole bunch of colors mixed in, pretty cool. I am a satisfied customer.

I am pretty sure that is actually a clear. For every color of these besides lilac, the difference in individual records is insane. 

I will have to kindly disagree with you on that one. 

That one I received is so far from being clear is not even questionable. It's a solid mint/seafoam/light/etc. green with some haze through and through. 

Just weird that there is such a great difference from a true clear as stated and ordered than what was actually received. It does make the pressing info and "variant game" even more convoluted than it already has become. 

Still luv ya, Jeff & RFC!

I will have to kindly disagree with you on that one. 

That one I received is so far from being clear is not even questionable. It's a solid mint/seafoam/light/etc. green with some haze through and through. 

Just weird that there is such a great difference from a true clear as stated and ordered than what was actually received. It does make the pressing info and "variant game" even more convoluted than it already has become. 

Still luv ya, Jeff & RFC!

Oh it's solid!? It looked like it would be clear, although not as clear as the other one posted. Why the fuck is it marked clear. I fucking hate this plant. I will figure this out for you on Monday and get you what you ordered. It looks NOTHING like the other greens I saw. 

Oh it's solid!? It looked like it would be clear, although not as clear as the other one posted. Why the fuck is it marked clear. I fucking hate this plant. I will figure this out for you on Monday and get you what you ordered. It looks NOTHING like the other greens I saw. 

Yeah. Here are a couple of more straight-on pics. Even the "put your tits on the glass"...errr...I mean, put the record against sunlit window pic. 

DSCN4121.jpg

DSCN4122.jpg

That's what arrived sealed in the jacket marked "Clear".

Thanks for looking into this, Jeff!

Luv ya buddy!

just got a shipping confirmation from rfc and ordered the 4lp and dark world represses... hope there's no error with anything, what w/ the clear fol and replacement dark world....

also, what's up with the split subscription? I got the 4 way split and then it got quiet

Did you not get the Anti Flag split too?

These are almost all done being sent out. That sucked.  

Jeff, just sent you an email about this record and some others on my order. Are the Lilac already gone? I thought I read somewhere that someone didn't get the Lilac because you guys were shorted a view copies or something like that. 

Edit: Whoops, was referring to the new Dark World pressing lol sorry! I ordered the Forest Green w/cream marble. Is it already gone? I didn't receive an email if that was the case