SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

How are people not complaining about paying 30 for a single lp? Everyone throws a shit fit when SRC does it, yet AR has had their last few albums priced at 20-25 plus 5 for shipping?

Did you forget that it includes a 7" as well? Oh and nobody is complaining because its Destruction By Definition that we are talking about here. Ever heard it?

Ever since I got into vinyl collecting, whenever anyone asked the question "what album that isnt on vinyl, would you like to see pressed?" this has always been my first answer. FINALLY!

Did you forget that it includes a 7" as well? Oh and nobody is complaining because its Destruction By Definition that we are talking about here. Ever heard it?

DBD is a staple in my music collection, 17 years later and I still listen to it. I'm happy as fuck to own it on vinyl, don't get me wrong but it kills me to spend 30 on a single lp. I can complain until the cows come home, obviously, I still bought it, I'm just questioning why 30 for a single lp ok and everyone blows their load about it but SRC presses a double for 27 and shit hits the fan.

30 for a single lp

$30 is the ppd price for an LP and a 7".

The option to buy the LP alone is $19.99. Which I think, for an album that many labels had difficulty acquiring the rights to, and is currently owned by some subsidiary of the Disney corporation, is pretty reasonable.

Not to jump this thread but so anyone near Michigan they are headlining a benefit for a guy that died at my work fighting a commerical fire (city of Westland MI) also a few others one was a pre dillinger escape band (not a fan and don't remember the name) a new guy here works at the majestic and his wife is a promoter. Ill post details when it finialized

DBD is a staple in my music collection, 17 years later and I still listen to it. I'm happy as fuck to own it on vinyl, don't get me wrong but it kills me to spend 30 on a single lp. I can complain until the cows come home, obviously, I still bought it, I'm just questioning why 30 for a single lp ok and everyone blows their load about it but SRC presses a double for 27 and shit hits the fan.

TBH, Ive just gotten numb to the fact that these are the prices we're gonna be paying for records now that its become en vogue again. $25 for an LP and a 7" seems to be about the going rate for most records I buy these days anyways.

Guest johneedeformed

That's one of my favorite album covers ever :,(

You gonna put weights on top of that one and try to sell if for retail price as well, Shitty Rambo, aka *******?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/At-The-Drive-In-RELATIONSHIP-OF-COMMAND-LP-RSD-AS-IS-RECORD-SKIPS-Read-descript/171062655100?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=007&category=176985&cmd=ViewItem