PO: Real Friends - Put Yourself Back Together EP

Who cares how many times he says it?

If you listen to this band for their lyrics in the first place the jokes on you. 

Wait, people don't listen to pop-punk for easily relatable straight forward lyrics?  I'm not supposed to be listening to the lyrics when I listen to the song?  

The joke must be on me then.

is anyone able pick one up for me and mail it to the uk? i'll pay shipping and a bit extra than what the record is worth..this is the only variant i'm missing and no other way of getting hold of it

Which one do you want? ETDYH or PYBT? The band posted this yesterday:

tumblr_mpn8v3vkvv1qg7tlwo1_500.jpg

The top one looks like my copy of the second pressing of ETDYH so I think that variant is from Black Number's 2nd pressing and is the clear with blue smoke.

I'm also only missing a tour variant of PYBT....if a tour variant exists.. I haven't made it back home where my mailing address is though, so I can't compare it to the Glamour Kills record. If I have extra cash on me, I could try to pick one up for you but I'm just not positive if its a tour varient or the glamour kills varient. Ugh.

Which one do you want? ETDYH or PYBT? The band posted this yesterday:

tumblr_mpn8v3vkvv1qg7tlwo1_500.jpg

The top one looks like my copy of the second pressing of ETDYH so I think that variant is from Black Number's 2nd pressing and is the clear with blue smoke.

I'm also only missing a tour variant of PYBT....if a tour variant exists.. I haven't made it back home where my mailing address is though, so I can't compare it to the Glamour Kills record. If I have extra cash on me, I could try to pick one up for you but I'm just not positive if its a tour varient or the glamour kills varient. Ugh.

it's the PYBT tour variant I'm missing, i haven't received my GK press yet but I've seen a picture and pretty sure they are 2 different variants...let me know if you manage to pick one up, and if they do other variants for the uk tour I'll help you out!

it's the PYBT tour variant I'm missing, i haven't received my GK press yet but I've seen a picture and pretty sure they are 2 different variants...let me know if you manage to pick one up, and if they do other variants for the uk tour I'll help you out!

That works for me! I'm going to their show tonight so I'll let you know if I can manage to pick up an extra copy of PYBT! That picture was just posted yesterday so fingers are crossed that they still have 'em tonight.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I picked this up at the show last night in Hollywood. It's a Gold w/ White Haze variant. Anyone know any pressing info for this variant. Can't seem to find it. 

i got this too, and the copy of everyone that dragged you here is clear red with black smoke im really curious on the pressing info for these.