G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

I wanted to clarify something - we haven't received any emails or notes on facebook or wherever about people getting warped records, so not sure where someone is hearing about that.

Dorf  - if you send us a email we can replace the repress, but as you have guessed, we dont have any additional copies of red laying around. We do have extra unnumbered covers if you need one of those.

I know Dennis spent an enormous amount of time and care into making sure the packaging was as good as it could be.  

The packaging on this was absolutely 100% rock solid. If anybody is on the fence about that, let me tell you now, NO WORRIES ON THAT!! Mine arrived in absolutely phenomenal condition thanks to the extremely safe mailers that were chosen here.

Dennis deserves some serious credit for what he did on all of this. Talk about a dude who truly put his heart into every single fine detail possible.

GLACIERS... THANK YOU!! ...and Chuck, you're solid!!

Cheap and they ship fast! already got them, nice note from the dude as well. Haven't broke the seal yet, prob will do the smoke and play in the 'new' Walkman jerseydave sent me :)

Guest Secular Haze

I got my copy and an amazing thank you note written by the band. Talk about appreciation! Thank you dudefromglaciers and company. I'm keeping the note in a separate 3 mil poly sleeve. The album also rips!

wait a minute.

im a dude.

im in the midwest....its all coming together now.

PIERCED BY THE SUN

Starts of a chaotic noise fest, fades with a droning buzz...then in comes the mellow bass groove and drums. guitars nicely laid on top.....chills for a bit...picks up with sound and then speed.

then all of a sudden youre going 75mph in a 35.

Mine came in over my flu-filled weekend, just got to crack it open today.  All I can say is WOW! Jacket and vinyl look amazing! Very nice work by you guys! And as always, very appreciative of the note you guys included.  Keep up the very great work! Finally getting a chance to listen to it, and I'm loving it! Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Our cassettes finally showed up from Like Young. They are now available for purchase.

http://glaciers.bigcartel.com/product/glaciers-mirrored-through-the-ancients-cassette

We have 25 of each color available for purchasing then they are gone.

Done. Finally grabbed the LP as well.

• 1 month later...

----BUMP----

Some West Coast shows coming up my friends.

<<< G L A C I E R S >>>

::: OCTOBER and NOVEMBER 2013 :::

10/17 - @ N i t e l i g h t - O a k l a n d  C A (w MINOT and ROLAND)

11/1 - @ Hemlock - San Francisco CA (w NARROWS and EARLY GRAVES)

11/2 - @ Aladdin Pomona CA (w Light System)

11/3 - @ The Satellite Los Angeles, Ca (w Lightsystem)

((( DECEMBER 2013)))

Working on Vancouver, Seattle, Portland or similar, stand by for more unfocused, confusing information.

We have some new songs to play, as well as some rock from MIRRORED THROUGH THE ANCIENTS.

Come out and have some beer and treat yourself to something you deserve.

Over>> out

Chuck

GLACIERS

::: NEW LIMITED VERSION OF M.T.T.A ANNOUNCED:::

<<<FOR THE WEST COAST SHOWS>>>

10/17 - @ N i t e l i g h t - O a k l a n d  C A (w MINOT and ROLAND)

11/1 - @ Hemlock - San Francisco CA (w NARROWS and EARLY GRAVES)

11/2 - @ Aladdin Pomona CA (w Light System)

11/3 - @ The Satellite Los Angeles, Ca (w Lightsystem)

((( DECEMBER 2013)))

TBA

Portland, OR

Seattle, WA

WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION VERSIONS OF THE "MIRRORED THROUGH THE ANCIENTS" on WHITE-ISH VINYL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

This includes:

1. Limited Edition hand numbered w/ silkscreened cover and special hand-sewn insert booklet. Only a small amount will be available at each show. 

2. Limited Edition in the regular cover w/ standard insert.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.