G L A C I E R S "Mirrored Through the Ancients" LP Pre-Order and Release

@abovetheearth - It's friday, so I'd recommend some Seinfeld, and maybe a couple of beers and the Morrissey book.

my whole team went home sick so im stuck in the office...but i am drinking beer and just did a round of karaoke.

I've got a hot date in about 40 minutes ;)

atta boy Don!

Here's the beans:

21st Amendment beers are the most popular beverage of choice in most of our houses. Usually the Bitter American or the IPA. I had something called HE SAID the other night which was good but gave me a headache.

Pliny the Elder when its available. Blind Pig is good too. Russian River is a great beer maker, but horrible sports bar.

Lately I've been enjoying the Drakes IPA. Their Red ale is solid as well.

Tecate in a can for practices.

Sometimes one of us brings some white wine to practice. Not me.

Thank you to everyone who ordered the record by the way.

Your support means a ton to us.

Here's the beans:

21st Amendment beers are the most popular beverage of choice in most of our houses. Usually the Bitter American or the IPA. I had something called HE SAID the other night which was good but gave me a headache.

Pliny the Elder when its available. Blind Pig is good too. Russian River is a great beer maker, but horrible sports bar.

drinking glacier water wouldnt be very PC, would it?

Here's the beans:

I've never had/heard of any of those, thus I should find/try all of them.

We had that same issue the last time. Unfortunately, Big Cartel doesn't have a way to block that. I asked again this morning. They confirmed they still have the same issue of not being able to limit people from adding as much as they want to their cart. I'm going to look into another store option in the future.

In the meantime, sorry for the hassle. It's annoying to us as well.

GLACIERS

-

21st Amendment beers are generally really good, however the Fireside Chat (winter spiced ale) has to be one of the worst beers I have ever consumed.

oh, and I need to get these records.  come on payday.

i really enjoyed the He Said I picked up when I was in Boston recently, an excellent take on the trippel, solid brewery for sure. 

In my defense I wasn't adding to my cart til it said sold out. I just went and typed in "qty 30" & then an error popped up saying "you can't add that to your cart. Only 16 were left."

Just don't want you guys thinking I was being a dick and tying up all the remaining stock.

No, I wasn't implying that you were a dick, especially in this case. It only hurts when it's some huge drop (although a Glaciers release is huge to me). Sorry if you thought my comment was rude towards you.

Sorry about the shipping issue. I thought I adjusted it for those who order multiple items but I guess I didn't adjust enough. I'll send a partial refund after it ships.

In answer to your question, the tour edition does not have the die-cut icon like the the record release variant.

Thanks again for the support,

GLACIERS

-

In my defense I wasn't adding to my cart til it said sold out. I just went and typed in "qty 30" & then an error popped up saying "you can't add that to your cart. Only 16 were left."

Just don't want you guys thinking I was being a dick and tying up all the remaining stock.

You don't have to worry bout that. Especially here. You're a solid dude. We all know that