Propagandhi - How To Clean Everything 20th Anniversary Reissue on FAT

Epitaph probably uses a different plant, I don't ever recall them using Pirates Press

That would be a lot of extra work. Pirates Press uses GZ in the Czech Republic, and they use DMM and don't require lacquers. Any plant in the US would need some type of lacquer. Its just more cost effective to run off 500 more. I also think its just available through Propagandhi's KRM store and really doesn't have anything to do with Epitaph itself.

I could be wrong though.

• 4 weeks later...

what a great album. i'm broke and late.

i might buy a standard black, but i'm not going to backtrack and see what variants i've missed.

if anyone wants to share, that would be nice, but yeah.

Not sure if this is what you meant but Green is still available: http://kingsroadmerch.com/propagandhi/view/?id=4460&cid=1148

Got my Fat colored version w/ tab book today and the corner of sleeve & tab book both have terrible bends in them - sucks since I love this release so much but at least it still functions

My LP sleeve is way busted. Debating buying a black copy to have a decent sleeve, but I don't want to run the risk of getting another bent one.