VC Cooperative Label Details,Buy in date announced

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And honestly, how naive are you? You think a label would license a record to some random kid or a reputable company who has released dozens of releases and sold thousands of copies of many of them, and has the money to actually pay to license it?

You're such a fucking 'chebag, dude.

There is no way I'm going to let this go through VC. I have already contacted the label and I'm waiting on a response.

PREPARE TO BE ROLLED OVER

[image]

going by that picture, I'd say it's gonna be a splatterfest anyway.

Though for historical context, I think it says the opposite of what you really want, Scott.

And honestly, how naive are you? You think a label would license a record to some random kid or a reputable company who has released dozens of releases and sold thousands of copies of many of them, and has the money to actually pay to license it?

What record is he even talking about?

I'm also curious, are the shares going to be cheaper if there are 200 shareholders? I think i need to borrow some money for this nonetheless.

dude, it's $60, you aren't buying a car here.

i also don't have $60 at any one given time right now due to buying plane tickets recently, so i would like to know. it's just a question...don't get upset :P

The Jealous Sound - Kill Them With Kindness

The Jealous Sound - Kill Them With Kindness

You could say the same thing about the Four Year Strong record, that was a relatively new company with only a few releases.

It's sad that your vocabulary isn't as big as your appetite.

You could say the same thing about the Four Year Strong record, that was a relatively new company with only a few releases.

fat jokes. sweet.

how far down do I have to stoop to be on your level?

fat jokes. sweet.

how far down do I have to stoop to be on your level?

I believe I came down to his level with his excessive use of the word douchebag both in the past and now. I can act like a 10 year old too.

Nice to see this won't be a reality now.