old canes-early morning hymns

volcano, I'm still excited!!

Mock orange-mind is not brain & captain love

moneen- theory & Are we really happy

Jealous sound-Kill them with kindness

Cadillac blindside-These liquid lungs

Park-No signal & It won't snow

ANYONE?

get excited, because two conversations is already in the works (not via VC).

I'm very interested in seeing Mock Orange on vinyl

alsoo.. who/how/when can we begin buying in?

[email protected]

Flaming Tsunamis - Fear Everything

backd

and why is anyone complaining?? you all bitched about when this would happen for weeks. and everyones been giddy for the past 2 days. whys everyone fighting now?

start a thread called "I Like To Fight On The Internet". im sick of going through everything to hear about the actual topic of discussion.

that would be awesome. motherfucker.

bitch i'll throw fists!

but only in the stick to your guns mosh pit!!! :D

:D = the official posi logo.

SWEET! :D:D:D

They were in town last week. SUPER nice dudes. Some idiot knocked a hole in the wall of the venue and the band gave the promoter $150 out of their guarantee to fix the wall. Bands like that are ALWAYS welcome in this town.

^^^

I was just wondering the same thing. I'd assume this will be an item in the store everyone can purchase...

Virgil? Can you confirm this?

from page 2 of this freaking thread

the band can be unsigned, signed, whatever. If the band is unsigned, they will be treated just like a band that is signed and would not have to pay to have it pressed.

and yes, we will have shares for sale on the vc store and no, we won't be charging our ridiculous shipping prices. There will be no additional costs for shipping.

wow, some total dickishness in this thread, but i'm psyched to have some details on this transaction.

you know, because like everyone else who posts on this board regularly or thinks this is a remotely good idea, i'm a vinyl collective bobblehead who demands all records be musically dubious, printed on a multi-coloured splatter, and only be available from virgil.

if you're not feeling this then please express your concerns in serious and non-combative ways and i'm sure they'll be addressed in time. and to that one dude: god forbid someone with a legitimate business venture try to license a record that you like. oh no, vinyl collective MIGHT some day try to put it out, that means it will automatically be done in a shoddy way on a horrible colour scheme....because that really reflect's virgil's track record, doesn't it? yeah, what an asshole that guy is. you'd better get those rights before some meany takes it away from you and it's no longer your own.

I'm going to be in this for sure! But I'm a bit worried about the choise of releases on this board.

I'd like to see some punkrock!!!

Venerea, adhesive, bigwig, craig's brother, frenzal rhomb, inspection 12, mad caddies, mi6, much the same, no motiv, not available, pridebowl, satanic surfers, undeclinable, unwritten law eetttcccc

But I'm sure these aren't going to happen, but I just love the idea!

IN!