VC Cooperative Label Details,Buy in date announced

Guest admin1338560633

I'm also curious, are the shares going to be cheaper if there are 200 shareholders? I think i need to borrow some money for this nonetheless. Even though i do question everything, i'm pretty certain most of these records will sell. Alot of us have a copious amount of bands that we are all interested in as a whole, so, i think it'll all work out.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any of these were guaranteed to be pressed. i'd definitely throw down my money. i can't say i really care for any of the other suggestions though. this will require some thinking.

A Wilhelm Scream – Mute Print x3

Hammock – Raising Your Voice x2

Harvey Milk – My Love Is Higher . . . x2

Brand New – TDAGARIM x7

Glassjaw – EYEWTKAS x12

Glassjaw – W&T x14

Jealous Sound, The – Kill Them With Kindness x5

Blink 182 – Enema Of The State x3

What's with everyone complaining about sixty bucks? I bet there are guys here that drink more than that a night on some nights. Even if the worst thing happens and you completely lose your money and have nothing to show for it, at least you did your part in trying to support something you love.

Sign me up.

What's with everyone complaining about sixty bucks? I bet there are guys here that drink more than that a night on some nights. Even if the worst thing happens and you completely lose your money and have nothing to show for it, at least you did your part in trying to support something you love.

Sign me up.

THANK YOU.

if any of these were guaranteed to be pressed. i'd definitely throw down my money. i can't say i really care for any of the other suggestions though. this will require some thinking.

A Wilhelm Scream – Mute Print x3

Hammock – Raising Your Voice x2

Harvey Milk – My Love Is Higher . . . x2

Brand New – TDAGARIM x7

Glassjaw – EYEWTKAS x12

Glassjaw – W&T x14

Jealous Sound, The – Kill Them With Kindness x5

Blink 182 – Enema Of The State x3

I think you have to walk in to this with a more open mind than that. You will like certain releases and you may not care for others. However, you'll have a rare version of a well-sought after LP, which should work to your advantage regardless. That's the mitigating factor in this whole deal.

Sign me up.

**waits for J4M35s reply about drinking**

Sign me up.

thats a very good point. i will take that into consideration.

Sign me up.

+1

:::cough:::kill them with kindness:::cough:::

Sign me up.

LOL +1

Sign me up.

+1

:::cough:::kill them with kindness:::cough:::

There is no way I'm going to let this go through VC. I have already contacted the label and I'm waiting on a response.

Sign me up.

sorry dude, i drink cheap beer.