PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

There is a god.  One, because I actually have this in my hands after almost a year, and two, because it came in perfect condition.  This thing was packaged like absolute shit.  No cardboard dividers, no bubble wrap, not even a plastic sleeve.  It's almost like they rushed to get these things mailed out or something :rolleyes: .

photo6_zps15b2af51.jpg

Guest deleted

Was expecting this today because of tracking and when I got in today I had 6 seperate packages delivered. Using the packing descriptions here I was able to guess which one was DADS, first try (shittiest packing job) without looking at the labels!

In the end, the label was honest, even though their communication sucks. And now we can all listen to this on wax. :)

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Dads-American-Radass-This-Is-Important/157656167?ev=bp_titl

Shit got real. Pretty sure an autographed copy just sold on ebay for like 21 bones. This dude is delirious.

Bahahahaha

I remember someone was selling a blue copy on eBay for $50 so Flannel Gurl put up their extra copies for $50 a a joke and then like 3 people bought them and FG felt terrible and refunded them and sold it to them at regular price.

Bahahahaha

I remember someone was selling a blue copy on eBay for $50 so Flannel Gurl put up their extra copies for $50 a a joke and then like 3 people bought them and FG felt terrible and refunded them and sold it to them at regular price.

Flannel Gurl are disgustingly nice it's amazing.