PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

The jackets were hand-screened and individually numbered... you pay for the extra little pieces of love...

Has anyone that ordered the woman 7" get a confirmation email from no sleep ? I only got a confirmation email from paypal and when I look at my order history on the no sleep website the order isnt showing up in there either. Curious to know if others who was able to get one is in a similar situation.

I got a confirmation from paypal and NSR. Wait a day and see if it shows up since they were having a hell of a time with the webstore. 

They were probably like $10+ at stores on Saturday. Just think of it as a dollar an inch, in some situaions that would be a bargain!

I lucked out and my buddy went to his store after work and while everything he wanted was long gone there was one last copy of this sitting on the shelf so he grabbed it for me.

They were probably like $10+ at stores on Saturday. Just think of it as a dollar an inch, in some situaions that would be a bargain!

I lucked out and my buddy went to his store after work and while everything he wanted was long gone there was one last copy of this sitting on the shelf so he grabbed it for me.

Mine was $6.95. If a store was selling it for $10 they need to fuck off haha

I know some stores really inflate their prices for RSD. I remember hearing horror stories of stores selling ATDI - Relationship of Command (retail $35~) for $60+ last year.

I hope no one paid over $7-8 though. I'm just stoked to have a copy coming my way, I wasn't even going to bother trying to get one.

Has anyone that ordered the woman 7" get a confirmation email from no sleep ? I only got a confirmation email from paypal and when I look at my order history on the no sleep website the order isnt showing up in there either. Curious to know if others who was able to get one is in a similar situation.

Both came in at once for me.