PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

So many people shit talk them for no reason, if you have information then spill it. Otherwise, you're just speculating like everyone else and your post was pointless.

If you're not going to spark a conversation why even bring it up? 

Why do people shit talk them for no reason? I don't have information other than that I've heard through the grapevine that they take advantage of underage girls at shows. I didn't bring it up, because I figured if anyone had concrete information than they would know what I'm talking about, and I don't want to slander the band with gossip. I dig them, their music is rad. I don't know them personally, which is why I asked a thread dedicated to their preorder because I figure someone actually knows them. And I am just speculating like everyone else, because I don't KNOW anything. I'm not here to gossip, I'm just here to see if anyone KNOWS anything. I'm not looking for MORE speculation. So chill your whiskers and don't get all defensive when you think someone's attacking a band you like.

Why do people shit talk them for no reason? I don't have information other than that I've heard through the grapevine that they take advantage of underage girls at shows. I didn't bring it up, because I figured if anyone had concrete information than they would know what I'm talking about, and I don't want to slander the band with gossip. I dig them, their music is rad. I don't know them personally, which is why I asked a thread dedicated to their preorder because I figure someone actually knows them. And I am just speculating like everyone else, because I don't KNOW anything. I'm not here to gossip, I'm just here to see if anyone KNOWS anything. I'm not looking for MORE speculation. So chill your whiskers and don't get all defensive when you think someone's attacking a band you like.

No disrespect dude, but you post on these boards like it's your own personal Twittter account. Excuse us for engaging in a conversation you essentially proposed. No need to get defensive, people just wanted you to elaborate on your initial post. Let's drop it here, gossip belongs on POZ not VC.

Of course I could possibly see someone taking their style of humor the wrong way.

It's probably this. Pat from Self Defense/Drug Church addressed Dads shit talk on the SDF tumblr. He said they approach their band from a business oriented perspective and it rubs some PUNX the wrong way.

No disrespect dude, but you post on these boards like it's your own personal Twittter account. Excuse us for engaging in a conversation you essentially proposed. No need to get defensive, people just wanted you to elaborate on your initial post. Let's drop it here, gossip belongs on POZ not VC.

Neither of us were defensive. Teenage gossip posts are annoying.

Reread my post about not being here to gossip, try for a second to understand what I wrote. I said I wasn't here to gossip, I was here to see if anyone knew anything. CONCRETE KNOWLEDGE. If either of you had any idea at all of anything that my original post was talking about, if they had actually done anything wrong, than feel free to engage, but neither of you did, and nor do you now. 

Reread my post about not being here to gossip, try for a second to understand what I wrote. I said I wasn't here to gossip, I was here to see if anyone knew anything. CONCRETE KNOWLEDGE. If either of you had any idea at all of anything that my original post was talking about, if they had actually done anything wrong, than feel free to engage, but neither of you did, and nor do you now.

I got yer concrete right here, Argue McGee!

concrete_phallus_umm.jpg