PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

ive been doing this too, this only one or 4 records ive purchased in the last 2 months. 6 months ago i was buying anywhere from 10-20 a month.

It's cool that you guys are actively being responsible with your spending and I'm sorry if you're in a situation where $16 could impact your savings (I'm not trying to be insulting). Hopefully you can get a copy of this record when you have more disposable income. I feel the same way whenever I see boxset threads. I make decent money but still don't understand how people have a couple extra hundred dollars to buy them a couple times a year.

Why is gray moving quicker than white? I love white vinyl, but i was told most vinyl collectors don't actually like white that much?

Goddammit.

It's cool that you guys are actively being responsible with your spending and I'm sorry if you're in a situation where $16 could impact your savings (I'm not trying to be insulting). Hopefully you can get a copy of this record when you have more disposable income. I feel the same way whenever I see boxset threads. I make decent money but still don't understand how people have a couple extra hundred dollars to buy them a couple times a year.

its not that $16 is a big deal, but its the 10-15 impulse buys a month that were just getting out of hand. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not media. It could arrive postage due, but my last one was sent back. Also never received one from Canada.

You can file a change of address with USPS and your mail will be forward to your new address:

https://www.usps.com/umove/

yea, i never get packages forwarded...only letters and bill and shtuff. i move august 23rd. so ill cross my fingers. if not ill just shoot them an email or whatever. 

Guest Secular Haze

Offer still stands: if you don't have money now to get this I have an extra white copy that I will hold for you and you can pay whenever. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

sorry for the somewhat unnecessary bump. But does ANYONE know another email (besides the paypal address for the site) that i could email? ive been trying to change my shipping address for two weeks AND figure out whats going on with some tapes I ordered just about a month and a half ago. getting a tiny bit frustrated. i just want an email back =(