PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

i think they're just gone homie. at least the stand-alone pre-order black LPs

They sat at 1/4 for at least 5 minutes.

Will probably just get the shirt combo and get whatever color, although $8.50 to ship a shirt/LP is ri-godamn-diculous.

Also PayPal won't even load for me. I'm about to give up on vinyl entirely ha

Missed the black so I went with the shirt package. Expensive shipping but oh well.

Shirt bundle is still "randomly filled" so I guess there is a slimmmm chance of us lucking out.

Also ^ I WAS supposed to be in one of those being smart with my money phases; but I've been waiting for this LP for so long.

Shirt bundle is still "randomly filled" so I guess there is a slimmmm chance of us lucking out.

Also ^ I WAS supposed to be in one of those being smart with my money phases; but I've been waiting for this LP for so long.

In the grand scheme for things and shipping rates aside you can't argue with an $8 shirt.

I'm in the same boat with the non buyers. I've really been making a conscious decision not to buy every fucking thing that catches my eye. It's been getting out of hand recently.

ive been doing this too, this only one or 4 records ive purchased in the last 2 months. 6 months ago i was buying anywhere from 10-20 a month. 

come to durham, i'll let ya listen to it then ;)

Then maybe I can actually catch a decent show while I'm out there. The outer banks is a Bermuda Triangle for shows.

On that note, however, I just found out that LTJ, Hostage Calm, and Pentimento are playing down the road from me tonight. Didn't believe it until I called the venue. Are LTJ still any good to see live? I haven't heard any of their stuff from the last ten years or so.

Grabbed a gray! Crazy to see how fast the black went, though I think I'd have still grabbed the gray if it had been available anyway. These guys have really blown up though. Just glad to finally be able to own this on vinyl after a couple of years, no doubt possible thanks to that rising popularity. Good for them.

Gonna be seeing them again tonight with TWIABP and Pity Sex too, stoked!

Guest Secular Haze

For those of you that are tapped out and really want this album: I just bought an additional white and gray copy. I will hold them for you until you are able to pay after they ship.. Cost + Shipping (US only, sorry). Please send me a PM and include your desired variant in the message. Thanks. Edit: gray has been claimed. White remains.