Alexisonfire Boxset?

1) When will this go online? Directly at midnight or some other time? Also which timezone? (Yeah I'm seriously afraid that I can't snag one)

2) Shipping prices (approx.) to Europe!? I honestly think that this will be about 50$ and I will count that in but if this is any lower or higher I'd appreciate intel!

1. 12:00am EST (just updated the website with this info, we overlooked it and have had a bunch of people asking)

2. I'd estimate shipping to the UK to be around $60-$70. this box weighs about 14 pounds.

figured 12:00am est worked out OK for most time zones, plus isn't christmas day the only day of the year everyone is up kind of early ;)

Cant please everyone around the world mate, Im pretty happy with the time......im going to be awake.....so all is well.....and huge Ups on the Flaming girl Poster again.......glad i could finally pick it up without breaking the bank 

1. 12:00am EST (just updated the website with this info, we overlooked it and have had a bunch of people asking)

2. I'd estimate shipping to the UK to be around $60-$70. this box weighs about 14 pounds.

So I guess UK shipping is the same as Germany? So this is 310 or 320$ for me! Normally I'd be dulled by the price but this is worth it!

I can see the future, this is also why I came because of this boxset already one month ago!

If you look at the prices for every album individually right now you could see price, that's what I meant! Sorry for misusing this word. English is not my motherlanguage ;)

Ps: thanks for the link, this made me laugh !