Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Ok. Don't wanna go back through many pages of people asking for the record release variant and such. Just PM me. (what have I done...)

Also, if anyone is interested in picking up the white/translucent blue/clear cyan as well, feel free to message me. I've got to pay for some car repairs and I'm gonna have to let those go unfortunately, as well as cancel my deluxe order. Bummer, but at least some people on here get a shot at these. Also gonna update my thread with a few other unrelated records to help cover the cost. Keep an eye out. 

Yesterday Touché Amoré played an exclusive secret show on a house boat in Hamburg, Germany.

I had the pleasure to document that show for stageload.org.

Pics are up here: http://www.stageload.org/fotos/touche-amore-hamburg

and in high resolution my blog: http://xhighfivesx.blogspot.de/2013/10/converse-get-loud-with-touche-amore.html

...if anyone is interested...

131001_01_toucheamore_22.jpg

Poster looks awesome framed.

Also, "Is Survived By" is the Billboard #1 vinyl release this week. Thanks to all you here on VC that helped make this happen.

:)

Thanks! Love it. And they deserve every bit of it, such a great record. Congrats to TA and everyone at DW for another great record.  ;)

whee did you score the frame at? kind of want to do this w/ the MLIW poster.

It was either Micheals or Kirklands. One of those I cant remember, I already had the frame laying around.

what are the dimensions on that poster?

Not being exact but around 32.7in x 22.5in Including the white border (thats apart of the poster). You cant really see it but there is a black poster paper behind it that fills the extra space, not an exact fit.