Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I was able to score a white off eBay for a decent price so I still need the clear and transparent navy presses. Anyone that wants to work out a deal let me know. I'm a serious variant collector and any help would be truly appreciated.

Edit: secured a record release. Let's make that clear happen all of you awesome folks.

i feel like people who were lucky enough to get a clear will want to hold on to it, and selling it would kind of be like a "thanks, but no thanks" to deathwish, especially if it was at an inflated price.

I completely agree but there are people out there who don't care and just want to make money off of it. Let's hope they message me so I can put it with its brothers and sisters on my shelf. :)

I'll be seeing Balance And Composure next week and will happily grab a tour copy of The Things We Think We're Missing to trade for a record release copy of Is Survived By. Regardless I really want the record release and clear copies and would buy them as well. Anyone, everyone get at me!

If anyone has an extra DL code for this, I wouldn't mind putting it to good use...thanks!

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/51552-various-download-codes/page-89

There appear to be two active one's in the thread right now (one of which is mine) hopefully no one snags them before you do.

These records look awesome.  Just got mine the other day.

Mine is perfect. I do wish they used that clear vinyl packing material that some of you received. ;) Can't wait to get the deluxe.

I'm with you on this, you win some you lose some.  Just glad i got the order in when i did. I missed the MLIW lp when it went up.  This is such a great record totally lived up to my expectations and cant wait to see the deluxe.