Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

in my opinion it's the second coolest variant behind the clear/cyan. Can't help it if other people don't like it. I think it's fucking dope and a lot cooler to own than opaque white or trans light blue.

Cool, I guess my opinion is just spoiled by the awesome clear/cyan. All the variants go great with the art, I was just expecting something crazy from what you were saying before.

Cool, I guess my opinion is just spoiled by the awesome clear/cyan. All the variants go great with the art, I was just expecting something crazy from what you were saying before.

I guess - really all I said was that it was a dope as fuck variant which I still think - a dark navy with black streaks.

Super bummed, just got home from work with a box from deathwish waiting, only to open it up and find the records were warped. I ordered a Tshirt with 2 records, and it looks like because it was packaged in with the records it crumbled the album sleeves and warped both copies a bit. Which is really a bummer because I was holding out to listen on vinyl. One of them plays ok, except for the first track, on a positive note it came with a ridiculous amount of stickers which was rad. 

Super bummed, just got home from work with a box from deathwish waiting, only to open it up and find the records were warped. I ordered a Tshirt with 2 records, and it looks like because it was packaged in with the records it crumbled the album sleeves and warped both copies a bit. Which is really a bummer because I was holding out to listen on vinyl. One of them plays ok, except for the first track, on a positive note it came with a ridiculous amount of stickers which was rad.

Email us. [email protected]

We're a couple days backed up on emails but we'll get back to you ASAP.