New Found Glory Kill It Live out 10/8

I was at work and luckily checked my email when I had some down time. Hurried up and put into my cart the yellow and half white/black ones. tried to check out and when I was about to confirm my order I noticed 3 of the half and half variants had been added to my cart some how. I went back to edit my cart and by the time I fixed this the yellow was sold out.

I was at work and luckily checked my email when I had some down time. Hurried up and put into my cart the yellow and half white/black ones. tried to check out and when I was about to confirm my order I noticed 3 of the half and half variants had been added to my cart some how. I went back to edit my cart and by the time I fixed this the yellow was sold out.

:(

got the white one - no vip ticket...

I actually have mixed feelings about this VIP preorder thing. will this be a future standard procedure from bridge 9?

basically you first have to order one item (though related to the preorder in question) to be eligible to access the vip preorder for the main record. then you have to be one of the lucky few to order the most expensive package to receive a really rare variant.

got the white one - no vip ticket...

I actually have mixed feelings about this VIP preorder thing. will this be a future standard procedure from bridge 9?

basically you first have to order one item (though related to the preorder in question) to be eligible to access the vip preorder for the main record. then you have to be one of the lucky few to order the most expensive package to receive a really rare variant.

A year or so ago they didn't post pressing info until after the record was out.

I lucked out and was able to do it while on line for a ride at Universal. Coincidentally, the same thing happened with the Sticks and Stones PO last year...

My kinda guy, I know everyone says they are, but this guy here is truly living the dream.

I don't get paid till next friday, but i think i should still be able to still pick up the yellow/back one which looks good.

This one is the most gangster anyways.  I can dig it.  YEAH.  Uh huh...you know what it is.

You realize stuff like this goes live world wide at the same time right?  No matter what the majority of the Earth's population is going to find it to be inconvenient for their schedule.  Three hundred people were luckier than you today, sorry.  You'll get em next time I bet.

NO!  I still prefer you call me personally and check in with me next time.  Time it out when I'm home (or at least in line for a ride at Disney!), well rested & ready to click click click! 

I gotta stop thinking me, me, me.  And start thinking I, I, I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A89hP6MzmP0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...