PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I got the HT copy today, looks really awesome. Kinda a marbled, darker shade of pink. The whole layout is ridiculously awesome. I didnt realize Nick from TA designed this but its easily my favorite album layout I've seen in a really long time.

Hopefully my haze copy is waiting for me when I get home.

will you be able to grab a copy of this on the site?

My order is getting held back because the banners are not ready yet :(

But hands down this is the album of the year, its literally flawless start to finish. If I start listening to it I never skip a song, and thats very rare of me. 

Cant wait to get that tour variant, seeing them the day after GTA V  :D

I got the HT copy today, looks really awesome. Kinda a marbled, darker shade of pink. The whole layout is ridiculously awesome. I didnt realize Nick from TA designed this but its easily my favorite album layout I've seen in a really long time.

Hopefully my haze copy is waiting for me when I get home.

Hey I was looking though your vinyl today and I'd like to say I really appreciate your pricing and variety also the Balance and Composure album will be online on the street date right?

I'm jealous of everyone who got to pre-order. I was broke when the pre-orders went up. I missed the more limited variants, and then by the time I had money the LPs were completely sold out.

I'm hoping my local HT won't let me down and I can score one of their variants, and I'm also hoping the tour variant will make it to the West Coast dates so I can grab one of those as well. 

Wish me luck! Kudos to everyone getting their copies and scoring some cool records. B&C and No Sleep killed it with this release.

"For those of you asking we WILL be selling 15 copies a night of the /500 TTWTWM tour variant LP just so everyone has a chance to get one."

From B&C's twitter.

I'm also hoping the tour variant will make it to the West Coast dates so I can grab one of those as well. 

It will make it. Just get there early so you can pick one up before they burn through the 15 for the night.

I'm jealous of everyone who got to pre-order. I was broke when the pre-orders went up. I missed the more limited variants, and then by the time I had money the LPs were completely sold out.

I'm hoping my local HT won't let me down and I can score one of their variants, and I'm also hoping the tour variant will make it to the West Coast dates so I can grab one of those as well. 

Wish me luck! Kudos to everyone getting their copies and scoring some cool records. B&C and No Sleep killed it with this release.

The preorder LPs sold out? Wow.

I hope you can score a tour copy!

Edit: I just saw Hassle records still have their variant for sale. I know its overseas, but it's an option at least.

You could also order on BestBuy or SRC or pretty much any other retailer too.

Was wondering why I haven't gotten shipping notification cause I ordered in the first 5 minutes but I guess they are still waiting on the banners -.-

yes, you should received an e-mail saying that the banners will not be ready for at east a couple more weeks, therefore you will not receive your record until then.

That was not happening for me, so I requested to pay for shipping again so it could ship out separately today. They only charged my $3.00 through paypal. very easy. good customer service.

Do the math. 15*Tour dates =number they're going to sell. Assuming all 15 go at each date.

the problem is on the last tour they had an exclusive record (acoustic ep),  james corbi sold more than the 5 he was only allowed to sell a night, so they ran out before the end of the tour.

now THAT guy sucks the worst.