PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

What do you guys do during the show if you get the tour copy early? are merch people usually nice enough to hold them for you?

I sometimes bring a tote bag and a record mailer to the show. The record will be safe and you won't have to hold it in your hands all the time.

Got my hassle records one today. I got to say I love the blue but the no sleep jacket is way better. http://instagram.com/p/eQDMx4K8bs/

what's the difference between the two?

I had never been to a show with no reentry before the citizen record release show in toledo. that was weird. even for 21+

but yeah I usually just take my stuff out to my car. i remember seeing a kid at a show come out of the crowd with a record that looked wet and beat to hell.

Place that this show is at in CT has that rule. What's the logic behind it?

Probably so under 21 can't go out and get some alcohol from the car or something.

This. If a minor is caught with alcohol in a club that serves alcohol the club loses it's liquor license. That's a big blow for a bar/nightclub that hosts shows.

Anyone heard an actual response from Chris about the surface noise? I know that's just how it will be, but I'd be interested in an explanation of there were one. Honestly just real curious how something like that happens ya know?

Yeah I always listen to my records instead of a digital file whenever possible, but I only listened to this record once cuz it's so bad. And I'm pissed cuz my digital download says its 320 kbps but the file size isn't as big as other peoples. For example, I saw someone post a picture on here of their itunes pages with the file sizes.. I believe their track for "back of your head" was 14 mb and mine is only 9.8 mb. I think the full album should be around 155 mb and mine is only 110 mb.

So basically I don't have this album in good quality for a digital file or the vinyl record. Complete bull shit.

Yeah I always listen to my records instead of a digital file whenever possible, but I only listened to this record once cuz it's so bad. And I'm pissed cuz my digital download says its 320 kbps but the file size isn't as big as other peoples. For example, I saw someone post a picture on here of their itunes pages with the file sizes.. I believe their track for "back of your head" was 14 mb and mine is only 9.8 mb. I think the full album should be around 155 mb and mine is only 110 mb.

So basically I don't have this album in good quality for a digital file or the vinyl record. Complete bull shit.

I guarantee the file size difference has to do with embedded artwork.

Pretty sure 9.8 mb is plenty big enough.

Went to the show last night in atl, it was pretty great. Picked up a copy of the tour edition for myself, they only let me get 1 though. Haven't listened to that or my haze yet, but the split looks cleannnn, really like both variants.

Anyone heard an actual response from Chris about the surface noise? I know that's just how it will be, but I'd be interested in an explanation of there were one. Honestly just real curious how something like that happens ya know?

Nope.  My record has surfaces scratches as well, so it's not even about poor sound quality - I can't listen through the record period.