PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

Probably so under 21 can't go out and get some alcohol from the car or something.

they also have a bar nearby at The Outer Space, so it makes sense at the very least to let those 21+ out.  Steve, the owner of the venue, used to be really strict with shows, but he's loosened up a bit.  I think they don't allow reentry when shows are bound to sell out.

also, at the dude complaining about the quality, if I get you a FLAC will you promise to stop posting?

they also have a bar nearby at The Outer Space, so it makes sense at the very least to let those 21+ out. Steve, the owner of the venue, used to be really strict with shows, but he's loosened up a bit. I think they don't allow reentry when shows are bound to sell out.

also, at the dude complaining about the quality, if I get you a FLAC will you promise to stop posting?

Its not at the Space, its at the El N Gee. But at The Space I'm allowed to re enter hahah.

Got my tour variant tonight. I was able to get one after (Title Fight) the show. So depends on the night if they sell out, they still had like 9 left.

They were so good.

They played Reflection, Tiny Raindrop, Parachutes, and Notice Me off TTWTWM. Off Separation they played Void, More to Me, Quake and Stonehands. And there was no re-entry for under 21.