Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

Sorry to bump this without any new info or anything, but are these like, delayed or something? Usually when Rise presses vinyl and such they'll post pictures and keep everyone updated and I have seen literally no updates on this ever since we all preordered them almost two months ago, and they're scheduled to ship today...

I think I remember the pre-order page saying something like that they would ship "the week of December 10th."

For some reason, in my head, that translated to "on or before December 10th," so I was disappointed that I didn't get a shipping notification today, even though I shouldn't be disappointed at all. Still excited for this to come in, regardless of when it ships!

Apparently I opted to ship it to my home address rather than my school address, so I might get my parents to wrap it up as a "Christmas present". Haha

Same. I won't be at the house I told them to ship it to for Christmas, though, so if it ends up arriving close to Christmas Day, I might have to change the shipping address.

Here's hoping for a little earlier than that.

EDIT: I'm no longer a Thrift Store 7"! Thank you, based DGD Box Set Thread.

Merchnow is famous for not updating when they ship out their products. I've had a lot of things just show up at my door and then checked the statues and still says awaiting shipment.

Their preorder status/delay page says they don't even have these yet, updated yesterday.