Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

So has anyone listened to any of these yet?  Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean sounded great, but there were some songs on my Downtown Battle Mountain that sounded off.  Like there were a couple songs where it seemed like I couldn't hear the guitar at all during some epic moments which kinda upset me.  Namely on "Lemon Meringue Tie" and "The Backwards Pumpkin Song."  Am I the only one or is that because of my somewhat shitty setup?

yeah, for real. everyone keeps on commenting on how good they look and nothing about the quality of the audio. i remember someone mentioning that they weren't remastered for vinyl and they are just the same CD masters. so, if the quality is below average i might have to pass on these.

Pretty sure the big debate early on were that these were all just pressed from the CD masters.

So spinning Whatever I Say is Royal Ocean right now and to me it sounds remixed or remastered. No flatness in the symbols and the vocals aren't so unbalanced this time around. Maybe I'm nuts but to me it sounds much better

So cool seeing all these photos. We haven't even received these yet but it looks like they came out nicely. 

If I had any input on the pressing here's what I would have done differently..

Deathstar- Yellow vinyl

DBM 2- Purple vinyl 

DBM 1- White or Brown

Otherwise everything else looks great. I think Acceptance Speech vinyl color is the most fitting and appealing.

Also I don't understand why they added our band name to deathstar and happiness as well as leaving the cd sticker label on AS. 

whatever the set as a whole looks titties.

Hope your corners arent smashed and ripped haha

Yeah. I just don't understand adding our band name to everything. It's on the cover of the fucking box. Anyways. another thing I'm happy about is the border that they removed from Acceptance Speech. I thought it was weird and it didn't work with the continuity of the album art. 

I imagine Rise stuck the name on everything since they're going to be selling them individually next year. I agree about the cover for AS! 

Santa came to Kansas early today and my boxset showed up. Like everyone else has said, it is stunning. Can't wait to get a moment to play these start to finish.

Just got mine, the box is in perfect condition, but a couple of the records have very small seam splits at the bottom. Very minor complaint. Overall, the packaging is great, I couldn't have asked for more. Especially like how Happiness and Acceptance Speech came out. For someone who started listening at the first DBM this is awesome to finally have.