Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

I called my local post office about it (the Allen Park one) and they said that there must be some kind of mistake in the scanning or something because it left the dispatch facility at about 5 in the morning and ended up in Albany about three hours later?

EDIT: Yep, it got updated and is scheduled to arrive today.  That was... weird haha.  Also, has anyone who got these listened to them yet? How's the pressing sound?

Holy shit! Tracking lied and it actually showed up today! Pretty HAPPY now :).

Everything about it is glorious. Everything I wanted it to be. Only downside is no inner sleeves for the albums, but that's okay. I'll have to buy some and fix that. Anyone know the cheapest place to order them from? I don't need a lot. Just 6 actually haha.

Holy shit! Tracking lied and it actually showed up today! Pretty HAPPY now :).

Everything about it is glorious. Everything I wanted it to be. Only downside is no inner sleeves for the albums, but that's okay. I'll have to buy some and fix that. Anyone know the cheapest place to order them from? I don't need a lot. Just 6 actually haha.

Sleevie wonder on eBay is good, most don't sell in low quantities though. I get 50 mofi sleeves for 20 bucks on amazon and call it a day.

Mine came in today as well, a few of the LPs are very very slightly warped, but it's not making any noticeable difference in sound quality so it's all good.  Inner sleeves would've been nice, but I can literally drive five minutes away and buy some for a pittance, so based on the quality of this release, considering the price, this is a very very VERY minor issue

So has anyone listened to any of these yet?  Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean sounded great, but there were some songs on my Downtown Battle Mountain that sounded off.  Like there were a couple songs where it seemed like I couldn't hear the guitar at all during some epic moments which kinda upset me.  Namely on "Lemon Meringue Tie" and "The Backwards Pumpkin Song."  Am I the only one or is that because of my somewhat shitty setup?

So cool seeing all these photos. We haven't even received these yet but it looks like they came out nicely. 

If I had any input on the pressing here's what I would have done differently..

Deathstar- Yellow vinyl

DBM 2- Purple vinyl 

DBM 1- White or Brown

Otherwise everything else looks great. I think Acceptance Speech vinyl color is the most fitting and appealing.

Also I don't understand why they added our band name to deathstar and happiness as well as leaving the cd sticker label on AS. 

whatever the set as a whole looks titties.

yah the death star one kind of bug me ahaha it was a werid placment maybe shouldve done what they did on happiness

Yeah. I just don't understand adding our band name to everything. It's on the cover of the fucking box. Anyways. another thing I'm happy about is the border that they removed from Acceptance Speech. I thought it was weird and it didn't work with the continuity of the album art. 

Did Whatever I Say is Royal Ocean... Get remastered? I really really love that album but could have been mixed much better. I can't wait to get this in, hoping it was from Dallas to San Antonio... Not Dallas back to Albany :)

Pretty sure the big debate early on were that these were all just pressed from the CD masters.