Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

EDIT: Wait nevermind, pictures of each individual variant can be found at http://rosemarybones.tumblr.com/post/70631910271

Those looks fantastic, and I'm really excited to get mine (got my shipping email yesterday).

But, I have to ask... Did the guy who posted that photoset take those pictures with the records sitting on concrete???

Those looks fantastic, and I'm really excited to get mine (got my shipping email yesterday).

But, I have to ask... Did the guy who posted that photoset take those pictures with the records sitting on concrete???

Appears as if he's got them raised ever-so-slightly.  You can see a bit of a shadow, and I would hope people are smart enough to avoid putting their records directly onto concrete.

Appears as if he's got them raised ever-so-slightly.  You can see a bit of a shadow, and I would hope people are smart enough to avoid putting their records directly onto concrete.

I would definitely hope so, but you can never really tell with Tumblr "collectors." I feel like a lot of the people who buy vinyl and post it on Tumblr are totally clueless when it comes to taking care of the records.

Looks like there's one on eBay at the moment, with a very heated bid-war between two shill accounts.  Intense!

Implying that I am making those bids? Trust me, I think that shit is worse than anyone bidding against those accounts. If one of those accounts win, I'm the one who is going to have to eat it and take the risk of sending the records to someone who is likely gonna want to scam me.

Implying that I am making those bids? Trust me, I think that shit is worse than anyone bidding against those accounts. If one of those accounts win, I'm the one who is going to have to eat it and take the risk of sending the records to someone who is likely gonna want to scam me.

Wait, how on earth did I imply that you owned either of those shill accounts? Furthermore, how did I imply that the auction was even yours? I'm genuinely confused. I don't think anyone knew the listing was yours... up until you randomly spoke up and claimed it. I think you may've shot yourself in the foot, sir.

Wait, how on earth did I imply that you owned either of those shill accounts? Furthermore, how did I imply that the auction was even yours? I'm genuinely confused. I don't think anyone knew the listing was yours... up until you randomly spoke up and claimed it. I think you may've shot yourself in the foot, sir.

Lol, people are the worst

Implying that my mother likes to eat dirt and take pants-less motorcycle rides? How dare you. I can't believe how hostile this board is.

I assumed you knew it belonged to me because I had posted that it was my auction in the Ebay thread on this forum.

I thought you meant that those accounts belonged to me because to my understanding of the definition of the word "shill", it implied that I was using them in order to supplement my own ends.

Pretty reasonable on my part except for the fact that I assumed everyone had all the details of the matter. My bad.

I have never checked the eBay thread here on the boards, since I feel it somewhat defeats the sale / trade aspect of the community. But that's just me.

Either way, parting with a $50 boxset for $330 before it's even in hand... that's pretty nuts. Looks like your top bidder has zero feedback, too. Good luck with all that.

Pretty reasonable on my part except for the fact that I assumed everyone had all the details of the matter. My bad.

Whew! Thanks for clearing all that up!

This board loves people who sell records they didn't want before they get them. Just as long as you weren't jacking the price up yourself ITS ALLLLL GOOD.