Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

Irony 101. Do you not sign onto the internet often? Or is the concept of sarcasm completely lost on you?

basic reading comprehension skills evade you. i italicized the specific piece of televised's moot assertion that i was responding to. i understand the ham-handed attempt of sarcasm that occurred, i just think it was idiotic.

basic reading comprehension skills evade you. i italicized the specific piece of televised's moot assertion that i was responding to. i understand the ham-handed attempt of sarcasm that occurred, i just think it was idiotic.

You should've underlined or bolded that bit, then.  "Basic reading comprehension" has nothing to do with it; you can't expect me or anyone else to refer back to his original post in an attempt to compare it with the text you've cited.

So you did want it but you decided to sell it on eBay? What other golden nuggets do you have to offer this thread?

After having been in South Carolina for the first half of this week, I finally got this thing in my hands. I gotta say, I really dig how this entire package looks. Super happy with how everything came out, at the very least because I finally have DGD on vinyl.

If only I were at my house in Athens, so I could actually listen to it... /cries/

I just got my carbon fiber mat in from sleeve city and decided to test it out on DBM. Holy crap this thing is amazing, almost all surface noise is gone and no pops or static. Not to mention the bass is somehow deeper?! This record sounds amazing and this mat is awesome.

How much was the mat? I just use a Murder by Death mat. Haha. I really just need a new table. But broke.