NOW! from DW: MODERN LIFE IS WAR - Fever Hunting

We are on it with the manufacturer.  If your jacket is unglued, or coming unglued, and want a replacement, email us at [email protected] with your order # and address and we will send you a new one. 

You can also use some Elmer's Glue (or its generic equivalent) or perhaps some mucilage to glue it back together if you so desire but if you want a new one, please get in touch!

mine came yesterday. HUGE dent in the side from the mailer being dropped (at least the USPS is consistent in totally sucking at the only fucking thing they're supposed to do)

cover is coming unglued slightly just like others have mentioned, but not sure if it's from getting smashed or not.

We are on it with the manufacturer.  If your jacket is unglued, or coming unglued, and want a replacement, email us at [email protected] with your order # and address and we will send you a new one. 

You can also use some Elmer's Glue (or its generic equivalent) or perhaps some mucilage to glue it back together if you so desire but if you want a new one, please get in touch!

Thanks for the offer, Tre.

I'm just gonna reglue mine. It's an easy fix and no need to hassle y'all with added costs (jackets and shipping).

my jacket is fine but how tre and DW are handling this is just another reason i love this label. 

Agreed. Pure class all the way.

Both of mine are are 100% cool, not a single issue and listened to both all the way through yesterday. Records, packaging, and of course songs, are all beautiful on this one. Excellent release for one of the best albums of the year!

I picked up copies at TIH and all of them weren't glued that well . It's not a big deal to me at all but the manufacturer should know . The overall release is pretty much perfect otherwise . Awesome job to all at Deathwish .

We've put a call in with the manufacturer to try and figure out what the issue is. 

If you have a cover that is coming apart, and want a new one, drop us an email - [email protected] and we will send you a good one.  

Agreed. Pure class all the way.

Both of mine are are 100% cool, not a single issue and listened to both all the way through yesterday. Records, packaging, and of course songs, are all beautiful on this one. Excellent release for one of the best albums of the year!

agreed. these issues aren't their fault but they've been completely responsive and proactive in remedying the issue. the packaging is awesome otherwise and kudos to deathwish on a doin a great job on this release!