PO: Elvis Costello & The Roots - Wise Up Ghost

Searched, didn't find a thread. 2xLP. Preorder up on Amazon. 

Release scheduled for September 17th.

I'm looking forward to it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D2I8E28/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D2I8E28&linkCode=as2&tag=modernvinylco-20

I think the test presses are a made up story. 

Nobody has seen one, at least that I have heard of. This release was scheduled for RSD and than dropped

I cant imagine that test presses would have been avail 6 months before this got released and it took this long

Would have thought if copies were available anywhere that this thing would have leaked already

Just my two cents and I could be totally wrong

I think the test presses are a made up story. 

Nobody has seen one, at least that I have heard of. This release was scheduled for RSD and than dropped

I cant imagine that test presses would have been avail 6 months before this got released and it took this long

Would have thought if copies were available anywhere that this thing would have leaked already

Just my two cents and I could be totally wrong

The hell are you talking about?

The hell are you talking about?

Apparently The Roots released a small number of these on RSD, they even tweeted about it a day or two after saying "for those who didn't know we had two releases on RSD: TFA and Wise Up Ghost, more will be available at release date." I didn't know they were test presses, but all I know is my local store didn't get any and I haven't seen any pop online.

Apparently The Roots released a small number of these on RSD, they even tweeted about it a day or two after saying "for those who didn't know we had two releases on RSD: TFA and Wise Up Ghost, more will be available at release date." I didn't know they were test presses, but all I know is my local store didn't get any and I haven't seen any pop online.

yeah, none of the stores that I went to had it on RSD.  I just assumed they didn't get it done in time and it would be released later.

Interesting, never heard a peep about it

Can't wait for this

• 1 month later...

I really like both of these artists/groups separately. On first listen, I'm not so sure it's working together, for me. If it gets people to discover the other artist's material that they hadn't listened to before, then it is a success.

• 2 weeks later...