Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - March 25, 2016

TFP

All the nerds up in arms about Affleck being Batman takes me back to 1989 when Michael Keaton was Batman. Nerds were outraged then as well. And guess what. The two movies he did were good and he did well with the character.

I personally think Michael Keaton was awful as Batman. I'm actually pretty interested to see Ben Affleck try.

almost no matter who the actor/s is/are, this is a movie with both fucking Superman and Batman in it.

it's going to be terrible.

Have you read Dark Knight Returns? I can't stand Superman but this will all be very interesting. I'm not nearly as pissed about them making this as I was a few weeks ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So it looks like Lex Luthor has been cast and it's....Jesse Eisenberg??! Jeremy Irons has also been cast for Alfred.

BURBANK, CA, January 31, 2014 – Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Jess Eisenberg has been set to star as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The dual announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures. Snyder stated, “Lex Luthor is often considered the most notorious of Superman’s rivals, his unsavory reputation preceding him since 1940. What’s great about Lex is that he exists beyond the confines of the stereotypical nefarious villain. He’s a complicated and sophisticated character whose intellect, wealth and prominence position him as one of the few mortals able to challenge the incredible might of Superman. Having Jesse in the role allows us to explore that interesting dynamic, and also take the character in some new and unexpected directions.” The director added, “As everyone knows, Alfred is Bruce Wayne’s most trusted friend, ally and mentor, a noble guardian and father figure. He is an absolutely critical element in the intricate infrastructure that allows Bruce Wayne to transform himself into Batman. It is an honor to have such an amazingly seasoned and gifted actor as Jeremy taking on the important role of the man who mentors and guides the guarded and nearly impervious façade that encapsulates Bruce Wayne.”

Surprised no one else posted this today!

Looks like they've cast Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman-

http://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/180611-gal-gadot-cast-as-wonder-woman-in-batman-vs-superman

For some reason when people talk about Gal they describe her as "The Israeli Actress Gal Ggadot" why should her birthplace be a big deal?

• 3 months later...