Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I really hope there are still copies of that Daytrotter split left at the Chicago date. I kind of doubt there will be though, since it's the very end of the tour.

I don't understand how he's selling the Daytrotter split. They originally said they were only pressing as many as there were preorders for. Unless a lot of people canceled preorders after Daytrotter started having the records pressed it could almost make sense, but they must have pressed a lot more than they say they were going to.

Pretty sure I read on the NS tumblr that Proper is due for another pressing soon. Not gonna take the time to go find it to verify, but you are more than welcome to. So unless you really have a hard on for pink, I wouldn't be too stressed about it.

Im pretty sure this is the repress. Unless they are coming out with another repress than this was it! 

Im pretty sure this is the repress. Unless they are coming out with another repress than this was it!

I was talking about a third pressing (yes the pink was part of a repress, lucky for those late to the IIOI party the NS dudes like money and can press this until the cows come home). See the dude below you and above this where he verifies what I said.

I was talking about a third pressing (yes the pink was part of a repress, lucky for those late to the IIOI party the NS dudes like money and can press this until the cows come home). See the dude below you and above this where he verifies what I said.

Touché. I'll probably buy those variants as well.

I think I made out pretty well at the show last night.

30t0285.jpg

FYI, 

Great Big Pile of Leaves was only selling their 2nd LP for $15. You could get it in Oxblood, Cyan, or Clear Beer (the new pressing)

IIOI was selling the daytrotter split for $20 (said it had to be bumped up in price because they were running low) and then other LPs (Koji, Proper, and Intersections) for $15 each.

Got AGBPOL signed by the full band on the super sturdy cardboard inner sleeve and got the split signed by Evan, on his side (He even gave himself an upside down cross on his forehead lmao)

I always think signedsleeves are really cool until I have to go out of my way to try to get them signed. Then I stop caring haha. Evan's signature is sweet though.

Last night I picked up the Daytrotter split, both T/T/T EPs, AGBPOL on oxblood, and that sweet tour print. The sign for the Daytrotter split said $20 but he was charging $15, which was cool.