Barnes & Noble 50% on some vinyl (Fun, The National, GY!BE, Touche Amore)

ordered 7...to shipments #1: 2 albums via UPS received Wed. in a fold up vinyl size mailer. #2 5 albums were in a standard vinyl mailer wrapped in airbags and in a larger box via USPS... I was happy about that because it was well wrapped and gave me a fresh mailer... a little bonus since I mail out 5+ albums a week.

version info:

RL Burnside - Come (180g)

Jack Johnson - Brushfire (Everloving 180g)

TBS - Tell (5th black)

No Doubt - Tragic (clear orange)

Jay-Z - Blueprint (1st press)

Jellyfish - belly (180g)

NUFAN - Hard (only pressing)

It's always funny to me seeing how impatient Americans are with the postage system. ugh i ordered it 2 days ago why isn't it here yet!!!!!! Try waiting 2-4 weeks for most deliveries :(

Mine is delayed until the 17th or 19th or something, so it will probably arrive while I'm in the states, dangit

It's always funny to me seeing how impatient Americans are with the postage system. ugh i ordered it 2 days ago why isn't it here yet!!!!!! Try waiting 2-4 weeks for most deliveries :(

Mine is delayed until the 17th or 19th or something, so it will probably arrive while I'm in the states, dangit

All of use are like that!!! Still pending and I could care less.

Fucking non-Americans and their patience.

Received my 10 LPs today in 3 different shipments (2 from the same warehouse). None of them were in mailers. 

Who in the hell taught these people how to pack LP's? I can't believe they sell vinyl. 

My Ramones record came by itself, in a Nook Color box, with only crumbled paper on top. Suffice to say, all four corners are horrendously bent/smashed.

The other shipments have 6 LPs and 3 LPs, each in a big box with only air packets on top. There are a few bent corners here and there, but not worth the hassle of returning.

I suspect the people who work in their warehouse are poorly paid and don't give a shit.  "Yeah, I know there are record mailer boxes at the other end of the warehouse but I've got one of those big boxes right here so I'm putting these in that.  I gotta go on my lunch break soon.  Fuck those hipsters and their vinyl". 

I don't understand why they are mixing up their packaging techniques so much. One record will get shipped inside a nook box with air bubbles and 4 records are being shipped in hassle-free mailers. So random...

All my 3 records came in proper media mail vinyl boxes, but others are in larger boxes with no protection, people in the warehouses just don't give a shit

I don't understand why they are mixing up their packaging techniques so much. One record will get shipped inside a nook box with air bubbles and 4 records are being shipped in hassle-free mailers. So random...

I suspect the people who work in their warehouse are poorly paid and don't give a shit.  "Yeah, I know there are record mailer boxes at the other end of the warehouse but I've got one of those big boxes right here so I'm putting these in that.  I gotta go on my lunch break soon.  Fuck those hipsters and their vinyl". 

My guess is there are multiple warehouses (or at least multiple/different people in the same warehouse) who are doing the packaging and they don't all do it the same way.