PO: Off The Board Compilation

Will posted this from his twitter

"@willyipmusic: Please enjoy the songs... Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on the vinyl. It'll be worth the wait I promise".

"@willyipmusic: Hopefully they will get here within a week and it will be shipped to you immediately.Everyone who bought an lp received an instant download"

"@willyipmusic: Please enjoy the songs... Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on the vinyl. It'll be worth the wait I promise"

So hopefully they will be shipping out next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Delayed big time ....

Hey Guys!

First off, thank you so much for supporting this project. This is the most important batch of songs I have ever worked on in my life and it seriously means the world to me and to every band involved that you all support it. We all worked so hard on this and really wanted to create something special. So thanks for paying attention, buying the record, and most importantly, thanks for listening to great music.

Hopefully you guys were all able to download the record easily...Unfortunately, we just found out that due to a "busy season" at the vinyl plant, my compilation has been delayed for a couple of weeks. I am so sorry for this… the bands and I have done everything we could to get this going, but the vinyl pressing has just been out of our hands. Once we receive the LPs, we will ship them out immediately along with a limited card and message only given to you guys who bought this vinyl. I will also personally hold a few contests (only to those who purchased vinyl) for copies of a test press and other things also.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience, but thank you for your patience and support, and please jam and enjoy the digital songs in the meantime.

Please contact the site with any questions and either myself or someone on my team will respond ASAP. You will receive another email update when your order ships, so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks!

Will Yip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...