PO: The Swellers- The Light Under Closed Doors

Did you end up picking up a copy of 'The Light Under Closed Doors'  for yourself when you saw them on Sunday? If so, which pressing was it?

The Swellers have the Black/White Haze on tour with them now. They're selling them for $10 and will be on tour from now until the end of November. 

I got my order in from RevHQ and in the package came an empty jacket for Rotting Outs The Wrong Way. What the hell? I didn't even order that record. I would've loved to get it though. This ever happen to anyone else?

Maybe they had extra jackets and used it as padding for shipping?

Maybe they had extra jackets and used it as padding for shipping?

Probably. There was also a Youth of Today lyric insert which made no sense. They also sent me a random 7" as a freebie. 

that's what i told him max is just dumb

I asked this before I saw your response gfycw

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if NSR will repress this soon, I know copies are still in circulation but the more the merrier!

Did you use that $1 standard shipping option? Seems too good to be true ha.

I did. I did find my record with the mailer open in the middle of the front lawn, but it's only the second record I've had at my new house so the mailman could just be an ass

yea the records not terrible I just agree with it being overhyped. Maybe that would be because Balance and Composure is a heavy seller on No Sleep and this is The Swellers second release with them? I'm still looking to track down the rest of their releases, do you think No Sleep would ever reissue those?

This record is ace, better than Good For Me from front to back. Different style to the older material but it's still great.

This record is ace, better than Good For Me from front to back. Different style to the older material but it's still great.

This is probably the best Swellers album, in my honest opinion.

balance was hyped beyond belief

I agree. Why were they even brought up here to begin with? Because they're labelmates? Two completely different bands making completely different music.

• 4 weeks later...