Acceptance- Black Lines To Battlefields Ep Vinyl Re-issue via ETR w/distro by TBR,Interpunk & H/T

but....Thunderbeard still has copies, plus interpunk and hot topic will have copies...so you can definitely still get a copy.

this.

also is that jungle mix really that cool or something?  i mean i normally prefer black or most limited if i can get it, but if i had to choose between the two i am going for the white.  it's looks so much better with that cover art imo. 

this.

also is that jungle mix really that cool or something? i mean i normally prefer black or most limited if i can get it, but if i had to choose between the two i am going for the white. it's looks so much better with that cover art imo.

I went with the mix bc I don't really have anything that looks like that yet.

also snatched up the etr "jungle mix." This is the rare instance where i like the regular better than the variant. please keep the vinyl coming!!

If enjoy the ride have a hand in bringing back "in keeping secrets" and bring forth "good apollo I" i will officially petition to be president on the etr fan club

I have copies in a Thunderbeard eBay store for the same price as they are selling for in the Thunderbeard BigCartel store. It's just an opportunity for people that didn't see the release go up online to find it on the world's largest online marketplace available. 

I don't see a problem, but apparently Patrick does.

I have copies in a Thunderbeard eBay store for the same price as they are selling for in the Thunderbeard BigCartel store. It's just an opportunity for people that didn't see the release go up online to find it on the world's largest online marketplace available. 

I don't see a problem, but apparently Patrick does.

I do it with all my releases as well. I don't see a problem with it.