PO: Red City Radio 'Titles' out Oct 15 Preorder Aug 13th?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any info on the tour press? What it's out of? Is it meant to be a test press? Also, those albums look amazing! Can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

It was a rush order of probably /100. On black with blank labels. They probably put in an order for a extra 100 "test presses". However I wouldnt consider them test presses. Thelabel probably has 30 0r so actual test presses.

Anyone have any info on the tour press? What it's out of? Is it meant to be a test press? Also, those albums look amazing! Can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

It's out of 50, I believe. They're 'technically' extra runs of the test pressing, because the regular variants weren't going to be ready for the tour. I'm assuming the screened covers are the exact same as the /50 black that we're sold on the site.

there are just a couple songs on this record that i skip almost immediately.  never had that with sons & daughters or dangers.  don't get me wrong, there are some great tracks on here and I do love the record overall, but songs like 'a version of events' just don't feel like RCR to me.  overall i'd take dangers over titles.

there are just a couple songs on this record that i skip almost immediately.  never had that with sons & daughters or dangers.  don't get me wrong, there are some great tracks on here and I do love the record overall, but songs like 'a version of events' just don't feel like RCR to me.  overall i'd take dangers over titles.

Exactly how I feel.

So did anyone get a shipping notification for the tri-color and/or screened copies and/or at all yet? If this shipped tomorrow I'd get it around Thanksgiving....

I ordered the screened cover as well as tri color, and haven't gotten anything.  I sent them an email last night out of boredom just to see if they had a shipping estimate.

Got mine yesterday as well. Got the chipboard cover out of 50, but looks just like the tour copies. I wonder if the number is now out of more than 50?

Edit: I just went back a few pages and the tour copies have the same chipboard cover, but blank labels. So were their 50 "screened" covers with labels and 100 tour?  I can't see any other difference between em' otherwise.

Got mine yesterday as well. Got the chipboard cover out of 50, but looks just like the tour copies. I wonder if the number is now out of more than 50?

The cover and the vinyl?  I think the covers are the same, but the /50 have actual printed center labels.