Revelation Records "Mystery Package"

My box sucked but I knew it would so I'm not complaining. Got the DTN 7", an EXTREMELY ugly yellow and green shirt advertising the first 10 Rev releases as well as the Rival Mob LP then I got 5 CDs. 4 samplers and a Will Haven album I've had since it came out. Oh well, it was a gamble. Good way for them to get rid of stale crap. The shirt really is god awful IMO. 

My box sucked but I knew it would so I'm not complaining. Got the DTN 7", an EXTREMELY ugly yellow and green shirt advertising the first 10 Rev releases as well as the Rival Mob LP then I got 5 CDs. 4 samplers and a Will Haven album I've had since it came out. Oh well, it was a gamble. Good way for them to get rid of stale crap. The shirt really is god awful IMO.

Album cover shirts....yeah.

That Rival Mob lp is sharp. 4 sampler CDs is pretty weak.

Rival Mob LP and shirt isn't bad compared to some of the other packages. I actually bought that terribly ugly shirt when it came out. HAHA!

I wouldn't have minded getting a t-shirt with mine. Probably doesn't help that I forgot about putting a shirt size in the comments.

Here's four of the CDs that I got, never heard any of them. Scott gave rave reviews to two of them on punknews so I was glad to see that. Anyone got opinions on these?

Since By Man - We Sing The Body Electric

On The Might Of Princes - Sirens

End Of A Year - Sincerely

Will Haven - WHVN

I wouldn't have minded getting a t-shirt with mine. Probably doesn't help that I forgot about putting a shirt size in the comments.

Here's four of the CDs that I got, never heard any of them. Scott gave rave reviews to two of them on punknews so I was glad to see that. Anyone got opinions on these?

Will Haven - WHVN

Yeah, all those bands rule.

Especially OTMOP!

Album cover shirts....yeah.

That Rival Mob lp is sharp. 4 sampler CDs is pretty weak.

No no, I didn't get the Rival Mob LP. It was advertised on the shirt. And there was no album covers on the shirt, just a list of the first 10. It really is an ugly ass shirt.

Rival Mob LP and shirt isn't bad compared to some of the other packages. I actually bought that terribly ugly shirt when it came out. HAHA!

No Rival Mob LP. It was on the shirt. 

Will Haven - WHVN

All of these pretty much rule. Especially that EOAY.

Will Haven - WHVN

OTMOP record is awesome. SBM record is pretty good. EOAY turned into Self Defense Family, if you're familiar with that band. (Their singer is also in Drug Church, who are like 1974598 times better than Self Defense Family.) Not familar with the Will Haven record.

I was only sent one thing, some LP called "Chung King Can Suck It". It's on white vinyl and numbered. Did they reissue this? There was a note attached to it telling me I only received one item because I won the grand prize.

I'm totally kidding, I didn't waste my money on this shit. However to the guy who got the Since By Man and Will Haven CDs - you did score a jackpot because those both rule. 

Shai Hulud - A Comprehensive Retrospective

The Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower - Love In The Fascist Brothel

Call Me Lightning - The Trouble We're In

Sense Field - Building

Elliot - Song In The Air

PastPresent - Breaking Out The Classics

Stickers + DTN 7"

I hope I get that Shai Hulud CD. It's been on my Amazon wishlist forever.