Pentimento Vinyl Releases

I ordered the second press on March 27th, for a friend's birthday gift. For about three weeks, my order status has been "awaiting shipment" and Paper+Plastick hasn't replied to my emails. Is there some sort of pressing problem with the second press that would explain the order not being sent out?

I ordered the second press on March 27th, for a friend's birthday gift. For about three weeks, my order status has been "awaiting shipment" and Paper+Plastick hasn't replied to my emails. Is there some sort of pressing problem with the second press that would explain the order not being sent out?

For what it's worth, my girlfriend got her copy of the second pressing within a week or two of ordering. So, I doubt there is some kind of delay in the actual pressing of the record.

• 2 months later...

I think most of us can agree that Pentimento are an amazing band, but believe it or not, we got word that there are still people out there that haven't heard the band yet or don't own their records - we wanna change that. Since actions speak louder than words we prepared a nice little bundle including their first full length and the Inside The Sea EP, value for money ...!

Both Pentimento records in the limited Coffeebreath&Heartache editions for 20 € + shipping

http://shop.coffeebreathandheartache.com/products/531235-pentimento-bundle

v300_CAH-Pentimento-Bundle.jpg

This is what you get

Pentimento - s/t 12"

- 11 songs and 2 acoustic download only bonus tracks exclusive to this euro release

- this is the 2nd pressing - it's limited to 100 copies on solid silver vinyl

- special handscreened covers with front(!) opening - we inverted the colors of the 1st pressings covers

plus Pentimento - Inside The Sea 10"

- 4 songs

- colored vinyl with screened b-side - limited to 200 copies on black/white mixed vinyl

- special handscreened covers - 2-color print on paper with amazing haptics

pentimento-FB-05.jpg

CAH011-Pentimento-Preview-silver_WEB_Kop

Get this while you can or be sorry later!

We prepared a nice bundle for you: Pentimento - s/t full length + Inside the Sea 10" in the limited Coffeebreath And Heartache editions for 20€! Check it out: http://shop.coffeebreathandheartache.com/products/531235-pentimento-bundle

Limited colored vinyl with handscreened covers and a handscreened b-side!

We prepared a nice bundle for you: Pentimento - s/t full length + Inside the Sea 10" in the limited Coffeebreath And Heartache editions for 20€! Check it out: http://shop.coffeebreathandheartache.com/products/531235-pentimento-bundle

• 2 weeks later...

Thats awesome, how'd you get this?

I talk to the band a lot and we kinda became friends and when I told them I was trying to make a complete set I asked if they could get me a friend press because it was the last thing I was missing. To my surprise, the said sure and mailed me one about two weeks later.

How do I take a picture of this complete set?!