liked

Juan and Rambo do a solid job keeping this board clean and dealing with reports of scammers. Anything beyond that is a bonus folks so don't make it personal. 

The Virgil Avs Game thread is indeed a classic. It was awesome to have his image on the board again after a couple years absence. This place was a freaking riot as the Collective was crumbling. Maybe more of you should head into the Handsome thread and weigh in on the dueling reissues that SRC never spoke to the band about. 

Please stop reporting this. It's clogging up the actual scams and other reports that need to be addressed.

If you guys want the like thing to be brought back, there is nothing that Jared (Rambo) or I can do about it. Post your demands in the Support Forum. It's the right place for it.

Hey man. It's only a R1, another 5 - 6 iterations and you'll have something cooking?

Also, not sure if this is to much trouble but could you make the text bigger, put a shirt on him and give it some more energy? I think that will liven it up, but just a suggestion, I'm not a designer.

I wish I could post some of my work email conversations. I design for credit unions. only credit unions. think about that.

edit... I forgot what thread i was posting in. thought this was small talk. back to the likessss

Please stop reporting this. It's clogging up the actual scams and other reports that need to be addressed.

If you guys want the like thing to be brought back, there is nothing that Jared (Rambo) or I can do about it. Post your demands in the Support Forum. It's the right place for it.

we did. it was ignored. should i report the posts in the support forum that bring this issue up? 

and dont say there is nothing you can do about it, cause there is. you guys are the voice of VC. you guys are who they will listen to. so you guys are the only ones that hold the power to voice this to them without it failing onto deaf ears. 

do the right thing juan.