The Hills Have Eyes Soundtrack (One Way Static ) PO Soon

He has a point.... tons of soundtracks all getting pressed around the same time for ridiculous amounts of money... how are you okay with this?

While I don't ever care if something gets pressed I'm not interested in, I'm NOT okay with the inflated prices... and so I don't buy it.

Couldn't care less.

He has a point.... tons of soundtracks all getting pressed around the same time for ridiculous amounts of money... how are you okay with this?

If only there were another option opposed to having to buy this.

This thread's existence is not offensive, let's all take a chill pill. It's Saturday. Dammit.

Although I was thinking it might be smart just to make. soundtracks thread... it is mostly the same group in the soundtrack threads anyway.

The Death Waltz an Mondo could stay but all these one off or smaller label offerings might get unruly.

Maybe if it gets crazy, there's only been 3 different OST threads over the last few weeks and none have been bumped consistently enough to be bothersome.

If anything we need a "90's band comeback" thread!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...