PO: Felled Trees - Dino Jr. cover LP (members of Samiam,Thrice, Texas is the Reason,Jealous Sound)

All-Star Collaboration Band FELLED TREES Cover Dinosaur Jr's Seminal "Where You Been" From Front to Back

Felled Trees is:
Sergie Loobkoff (Samiam, Solea, Knapsack) - Guitar
Ed Brecknridge (Thrice) - Bass
Roger Camero (No Motiv, Peace'd Out) - Drums/Production
Garrett Klahn (Texas Is the Reason) - Vocals
Jason Beebout (Samiam) - Vocals
Blair Sheehan (The Jealous Sound) - Vocals
Karl Larsson (Last Days Of April) - Vocals
Dave Warsop (Suedehead, Beat Union) - Vocals
Steve Choi (RX Bandits, Peace'd Out) - Keys

https://www.facebook.com/FelledTrees?directed_target_id=0

Apparently the vinyl only option is either sold out or not up yet.  Up now

http://hellomerch.com/collections/siren-records

1186020_1413726662175958_1270073281_n.jp

When you purchase a vinyl bundle, what's the shipping rates you're used to?

Looking into it for you.

Rates are pretty high all around, so $30 might be correct. I'd say anywhere from $20-$30.

I've really cut down on buying vinyl since the rates went up. ususally shipping costs more than the product.

Rates are pretty high all around, so $30 might be correct. I'd say anywhere from $20-$30.

I've really cut down on buying vinyl since the rates went up. ususally shipping costs more than the product.

Ya... we're all pretty pissed off about the shipping. Within the US is great, but damn... shipping out has really hiked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's an issue with this vinyl pressing. Before the first note even starts there is some kind of weird noise that isn't supposed to be there. And it continues through the first song. So pissed. Haven't been able to bring myself to listen to any more of the record yet to see if it's throughout the whole thing. I bought the three pack and it's on all of them. Not an isolated issue. 

Anyway, I wouldn't buy this if you were on the fence about it. 

If anyone else listened to theirs already, I'd be curious to hear your opinions.

Guest Justin Maheiny

There's an issue with this vinyl pressing. Before the first note even starts there is some kind of weird noise that isn't supposed to be there. And it continues through the first song. So pissed. Haven't been able to bring myself to listen to any more of the record yet to see if it's throughout the whole thing. I bought the three pack and it's on all of them. Not an isolated issue. 

Anyway, I wouldn't buy this if you were on the fence about it. 

If anyone else listened to theirs already, I'd be curious to hear your opinions.

I hadn't listened to it on vinyl yet, but now that I have with headphones on there is some weird brief intermittent guitar glitch on the left channel at the start and through the first 30 seconds or so of the first song. I skipped around the record and didn't hear it any where else. I don't think I would have noticed it if you didn't point it out.

That white noise that you're talking about at the start of the first song is on the digital copy as well and you can hear it here: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/members_of_thrice_samiam_texas_is_the_reason_rx_bandits_form_new_band_cover

but it doesn't continue like on the vinyl. It might be some extra track they didn't clear out or mute or whatever when they mixed it for vinyl. I have no idea.