PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

not sure on the color for the new york show...i just assumed it would be black...haven't opened it up yet

the only other "special" thing for the show was a poster that had both show dates on it...it was pretty awesome and would have grabbed one if the vinyl didn't have that special insert cover...both the vinyl and poster were $20 each

btw, they totally killed it and came back on again for a 6-7 song mini set...

ace was totally on his game...and the bassist was at maximum douche level as always haha

No luck finding the slipcover LPs at the merch booth in Philly. The guy said they were only on sale at the table in New York; they were the VIP bundle exclusives in Philly.

They did film the show and announce an upcoming live album of the gig though, so there's that. And Ever So Sweet was unreal, easily the loudest I've ever heard a crowd sing ever.

I'll believe the live DVD/album when I see it, haha. I can't even count how many times I've heard ace say that they're taping for a DVD or recording for a live album and it never saw the light of day.

But last night was incredible. Its tied with the electric factory reunion show for me. Sooo so good. I can't believe I've been going to see these guys for over 10 years.

But last night was incredible. Its tied with the electric factory reunion show for me. Sooo so good. I can't believe I've been going to see these guys for over 10 years.

agreed.

i met my girlfriend at an early november show in 2004 so last night ruled.

the factory reunion show ruled too!

but last night was just sick.

picked up the vip bundle and that clear insert is pretty rad.

sorry they weren't for sale anyone wanting one..

agreed.

i met my girlfriend at an early november show in 2004 so last night ruled.

the factory reunion show ruled too!

but last night was just sick.

picked up the vip bundle and that clear insert is pretty rad.

sorry they weren't for sale anyone wanting one..

Aw that's so awesome!  It was always a secret dream of mine to meet my significant other at a show, but I was too reserved/self conscious to ever actually talk to people back in the day, lol.

Some of you saw this on my instagram, but here's the VIP record with the Philly cover:

9276c8ae6b3911e3bd3d12957314dd95_8.jpg

Aw that's so awesome! It was always a secret dream of mine to meet my significant other at a show, but I was too reserved/self conscious to ever actually talk to people back in the day, lol.

Some of you saw this on my instagram, but here's the VIP record with the Philly cover:

9276c8ae6b3911e3bd3d12957314dd95_8.jpg

God I want that VIP record so bad :/ one day

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my blue/green/clear in a few days ago. It came to my town this got sent back and I had to pay the extra postage to get it back down here. I unfortunately forgot to change my address from when I moved so no ones fault but mine! The album sounds fantastic and it looks awesome too.

finally arrived home to find these in the mail pile.

super stoked about the fact that i forgot that i purchased two copies (one of each of the original colors) gonna pop them open and probably sell or trade one copy soon.

You should probably post the same thing in two seperate threads....