PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

Anyone wanna post pictures? I ordered the white/green variant cause i was too late for the first. What was the three colors in that one? Also can anyone with a good setup attest to the sound quality of this one? Having heard the first pressing sounds bad I would hope this time around they did a little better. 

Still waiting on a shipping confirmation :(

Just got mine in. It was so heavy I thought it was my Circa represses. But yeah this thing came out fucking awesome. Id post pictures but Im on my way to work now. Point is you wont be disappointed 

Which variant did you order? I'm wondering if only certain ones are shipping since mine's still processing.

It's a clear starburst so that's why I asked. Assumed it could be pretty cool in that case. With color mixtures involving clear colors it can look totally different.

Yeah if there was clear mixed in it could look pretty cool in the light, but it seems to look like a blue/green swirl. No clear. Maybe there will be some variation and some records will have some clear mixed in. Who knows. Mine looks similar to the picture, but with more blue.

i don't even think I got a shipping notification but this came today.  I agree the box felt heavy and I was wondering what it was cause it felt like more than 1 record might have been in it.  anyway here's there clear/blue/green

Same here! just showed up. Man this pressing is perfect, super impressed by it. I hope rise does Mother, Mechanic, Path.