PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

I agree. I thought the mix sounded kinda wacky to me too. When I first put it on, "Ever So Sweet" sounded great, but as soon as it went into "Something That Produces Results" I noticed right away it lacked the punch I expected when it transitions into the song. Everything after that was very subdued. At least I know I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Still, glad to have this and not pay $100 for it, ha!

Yep same thing I experienced. 

It's in the description of each record.

They are probably talking about the quantity available, not quantity pressed. You can add the item to cart and then set it to let's say 1000 copies and when you update the cart it will drop it down to the actual amount available.

And yea with around 390 of the /450 variant available I would say they either have the wrong amount entered into their system, or repressed these same variants.

It's in the description of each record.

Yea I can read when it says limited to a certain number but was wondering to see how many were available.

They are probably talking about the quantity available, not quantity pressed. You can add the item to cart and then set it to let's say 1000 copies and when you update the cart it will drop it down to the actual amount available.

And yea with around 390 of the /450 variant available I would say they either have the wrong amount entered into their system, or repressed these same variants.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Appears to be wrong qty entered in system.. All variants are now gone

So awesome, I'd buy the one sold in NY and the record release show cover from anyone who is selling or willing to trade for something on my list. Either cash or trade or a combo. Thanks!

If they sell them at the merch booth I'll get one for you on Saturday in Philly.

The Merch guy said they were limited to 50 per show. From my understanding the Philly versions are the ones in the VIP bundles. Or at least that's what it sounded like. I'll find out Saturday, for sure.

Ah, that'd do it. If they are just hanging around at the booth for some reason though, I'd be more than happy to pick up one for Lupe.