Wilco - Popmarket

Wilco vinyl bundl on popmarket for $110. Includes A.M., Being There, yhf, Sky Blue Sky and Kicking Television. Kicking Television is a RSD limited item that I paid $75 for on RSD. YHF and Being There sell for around $25 each, so this is a great deal!

http://www.popmarket.com/wilco-vinyl-bundle/details/28905222?cid=nl%3A744873968&utm_medium=email&utm_source=generator-popmarket&utm_campaign=email-generator-popmarket-20131004-nl744873968&utm_content=nllink-2cb27438-SALE%20STARTS%20NOW

it is depressing that the entire board isn't flipping out over this.

which tells me that people clearly need more wilco exposure. if only there were a way to get all their albums on the cheap..

it is depressing that the entire board isn't flipping out over this.

which tells me that people clearly need more wilco exposure. if only there were a way to get all their albums on the cheap..

Seriously. 

I would have jumped on this super quick if I didn't already have all these.

Shipping notice received. Wish I waited now with all these discount codes floating around.

We will see how this order goes. When I ordered the Tom Waits 3 lp bundle from Popmarket, they didn't send me the CD it was supposed to come with. I bugged them on and off for a few months and it was always "on the way". I finally forgot about it and 6 months after I bought the bundle they sent me a whole new bundle. Strange, but a-okay.