Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Glad to help. These as well as the dillinger escape plan stuff is what ive been waiting for so im pretty excited. I hope there are more neurosis reissues they have planned for this year but happy with these three regardless.

Would really like a repress of eye of every storm and given to the rising but maybe they will hold off. Im sure they dont want to just purge through their back catalogue of OOP titles this year alone.

where is the dillinger being sold?  i haven't seen anything about them.

Stumbled upon these dudes and they punish. Kind of a mixture of black metal vocals at times but mostly straigh up doom.

Forn is fucking awesome. Really evil. On the second song, Dweller on the Threshold, when the bass and drums kick in, it gets super heavy. The label that released this album, Vendetta Records, is based out of Germany but I bought my copy last year from a U.S. distributor but I can't remember from who. May have been from the band directly. Anyway, Deathwish has copies for sale. Highly recommended if you like that evil, heavy doom.

http://store.deathwishinc.com/product/VENDETTA092v.html

So this just went up:

http://store.merhq.com/album/electric-ladyland-redux

Electric Ladyland [Redux]by Magnetic Eye Records

Olive Green / Bone Color in Color With Gold and Red(ish) Splatter Gatefold

Ultra Clear/ Aqua Blue Half and Half with Grimace Purple Splatter Double Gatefold

and boring black.

cJ3mlMs.jpg