Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

haha. get both. fuck it homes

Cannnnnn't. I'd be broke and wife would kill me since I bought a new TT and record cleaning machine last week...

Actually about to file a paypal claim on my doooomed order to justify preordering this :(

It's been over a month with no response.

Cannnnnn't. I'd be broke and wife would kill me since I bought a new TT and record cleaning machine last week...

Actually about to file a paypal claim on my doooomed order to justify preordering this :(

It's been over a month with no response.

I filed a claim this morning. I preordered a record on April 8. Sometime in May, ATIH got copies of this record but I never received mine from doooomed.com. If the guy is too sick to run his label, have a family member or friend work with the administrator of his website to let his customers know what is going on. I know he sent something in May about him being sick but another update is needed. Now that the website is offline I had to file the claim to get my money back.

I filed a claim this morning. I preordered a record on April 8. Sometime in May, ATIH got copies of this record but I never received mine from doooomed.com. If the guy is too sick to run his label, have a family member or friend work with the administrator of his website to let his customers know what is going on. I know he sent something in May about him being sick but another update is needed. Now that the website is offline I had to file the claim to get my money back.

Good luck to you guys. I am shit out of luck though since I used store credit to get the new Monolord. I had returned a warped copy of Elder. 

I emailed about estimates on both Hawkeyes and Saturndust and never got a response. For a startup label you think they might go out of their way to keep you updated...guess that's asking too much. Did see on some social media(can't remember which) that they expect Hawkeyes 'soon'.

On a more positive note, got both Tumbleweed Dealers lps last week and can't stop listening. Pretty reasonable shipping from overseas and if I recall correct each lp was 10 euros...pretty good deal.

Re: Hawkeyes - recent post on their facebook page suggests they will have stock for some shows they will be playing next week:

"Gearing up for a run of shows with our hometown mates in Sierra. We should have our Helmet Lady Records debut LP on hand for these. Plus our usual meat merch and new shirts.
The first one is next week."

The only label I actually give a fuck about anymore is STB. I'll buy stuff from these other labels (except Riding Easy) but I couldn't give a shit whether most of them close up after putting out one release.

STB rules and Steve is a solid dude, so I feel invested in their continued success.